HELP US IMPACT THE YOUTH OF MOLO, KENYA.
Praise God!!! The well has been dug, the out hose is ready and we have built a shed. The Phase One super structure is almost completed. The workers are completing the shatter for the roof.
Click here to see the latest pictures of our progress.
What do we still need to complete Phase One?
• Bricks, sand, gravel, cement, wood (paneling, roofs, ceilings, door/window frames, general finishings, steel/metal to strengthen concrete structures.
• Toilets, showers, plumbing materials, electrical wiring.
• Glass, frame for windows and doors.
• Well pump to connect water to Super Structure.
• Paint after finished.
Our Future Needs
• Beds, chairs, dressers, clothes, kitchen wares, tables, beddings, school supplies, generator, cowshed and cow.
Wishlist: Solar panels to save on electricity and facility van.