Another Monday, another new MusicMix.
Niall Horan released his new single “Too Much to Ask”, where the one direction boy cursed in what I believe his his first explicit song. It seems only fitting to follow up the first track, which is explicit, by the owner of all things Rock Dave Grohl, with Foo Fighters. With their release of “Concrete and Gold”, it shows these guys are here to stand, standing the test of time. A few weeks ago, “The Sky Is A Neighborhood” hit the MusicMix, this week “La Dee Da”.
To follow up Foo Fighters, well, an amazing musical battle between U2 and Kygo with “You’re the Best Thing About Me”. Who won? You tell me.
Without further delay here is the full list.
- Too Much to Ask by Niall Horan
- La Dee Da by Foo Fighters
- You’re the Best Thing About Me (U2 vs Kygo) by U2 & Kygo
- The Last Of The Real Ones by Fall Out Boy
- Man From Pennsylvania by Toulouse
- Firefly by BANNERS
- Find You by Nick Jonas
- May You Be Well by The Lone Bellow
- Written In The Scars (feat. Wrabel) by Galantis
- Deny U by Superfruit
- Evil (RAC Mix) by James Vincent McMorrow
- Love So Soft by Kelly Clarkson
- So Much More Than This by Grace VanderWaal
- Out Of My Head by Loote
- Echo Saw You by Kaleida
- Work by Ron Pope
- Hush Hush Baby by Lxandra
- What Lovers Do (feat. SZA) [Slushii Remix] by Maroon 5
Do you enjoy this week’s music mix? If so, subscribe to receive them to your email. Also, if you think someone else will enjoy, then forward this week’s mix to a friend. Just link chaddodd.com/musicmix_138.
To see last week’s MusicMix click here.
Thanks for listening and check back for next week’s mix.