Happy Monday Everyone!
Exciting, and short, MusicMix this week. NEEDTOBREATHE released the HARD CUTS:. Songs from H A R D L O V E Sessions. Over the past couple weeks they released each as a single, the latest being CAGES. The last track to release was WALKING ON WATER, give it a listen quick, you don’t want to be left behind.
A long time coming single release was from P!nk. The single “What About Us” just a teaser for her new album ‘Beautiful Trama’ releasing on October 13th.
Check out the rest of the list and give it a listen.
- What About Us by P!NK
- Better by Declan J Donovan
- Solo by Oh Wonder
- Love Somebody Like You by joan
- Compromise by Molly Kate Kestner
- Paradise by NLSN & THUYMY
- The Weekend (feat. Karen Harding) by This Diamond Life
- Sunny Days by Bel Heir
- Little of Your Love (BloodPop® Remix) by HAIM & BloodPop®
- Lonely Together (feat. Rita Ora) by Avicii
- WALKING ON WATER by NEEDTOBREATHE
- Asido by Purity Ring
- Find You Inside by Joseph of Mercury
- What We’re Looking For by XYLØ
- She’s On My Mind (Acoustic) by JP Cooper
- When the End Comes by Andrew Belle
- Dark Four Door by Billy Raffoul
- Passenger Side by Smallpools
- For What It’s Worth by Liam Gallagher
- CAGES by NEEDTOBREATHE
- Good to You by Ryland James
- Lights Down Low (feat. gnash) by MAX
Do you enjoy this week’s music mix? If so, subscribe to receive them to your email. Also, if you think someone else will enjoy, then forward this week’s mix to a friend. Just link chaddodd.com/musicmix_133.
Thanks for listening and check back for next week’s mix.