Hey Everyone…time for this week’s Music Mix!
What a mix it is this week. So many powerhouse tracks released! It is difficult to say which tracks in the Music Mix would top the list. Fall Out Boy’s “Young and Menace” mixes their classic sound with an electronic twist. Kygo teamed up with Ellie Goulding with “First Time”, bringing a coastal smoothness that will get your body moving. Then the mix switches to my favorite country singer, Chris Stapleton, “Second One to Know” just teasing my ears, his full length release “From A Room: Volume 1” this Friday, May 5. Its a good week of music!
Here is this week’s Music MIx
- Most Girls by Hailee Steinfeld
- Bon Appétit (feat. Migos) by Katy Perry
- First Time by Kygo & Ellie Goulding
- Anything’s Possible by Lea Michele
- Young and Menace by Fall Out Boy
- No Vacancy by OneRepublic
- Second One to Know by Chris Stapleton
- Thunder by Imagine Dragons
- Dynamite (Acoustic) by Sigrid
- Plz Don’t Go (feat. Jhené Aiko) by Cashmere Cat
- Dreams (Acoustic Version) by The Cranberries
- You Are the One Thing by Bright City
- Kia’s Song by Overcoats
- Begin (feat. Wales) by Shallou
- Carry You by TOMI
- Pockets Full of No by Coast Modern
- Coachella by NEW CITY
- It Is Well by Toulouse
- Run by Vallis Alps
- Something Different by Why Don’t We
- Chunks by Phlake
- The Very Last Round by Helge
- Moments by BIYO
- Doing It for the Money by Foster the People
- Torches by X Ambassadors
- Number One (feat. Richie Havens & Son Little) by Portugal. The Man
- Stay by Zedd & Alessia Cara
- Battlecry by Jordan Mackampa
Do you enjoy this week’s music mix? If so, subscribe to receive them to your email. Also, if you think someone else will enjoy, then forward this week’s mix to a friend. Just link chaddodd.com/musicmix_118.
Thanks for listening and check back for next week’s mix.